- Labor & Employment Law
- Employee Benefits
Bachelors of Science in Political Science - Mississippi State University, Starkville, MS
Juris Doctor - Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, MS
- Contributing Author, The Fair Labor Standards Act 2008-2011 Cumulative
- "State Law Appendix", Contributing Author, Family Medical Leave Act 2009-2011
- "Conditional Class Certifications Under The Fair Labor Standards Act of
1938", SMU Dedman School of Law, Twenty-Second Annual Multi-State Labor and
Employment Law Seminar. (June 2004)
- American Bar Association Member, 2004 - Present
- Mississippi Bar Association Member, 2004 - Present
- National Employment Lawyers Association, 2007 - Present
Recent Blog Posts
Religious Discrimination in the Workplace: Tips for Employees and Employers.
Can I Be Fired For Filing A Workers Compensation Claim?
Can I Secretly Record Conversations With My Employer?
Can I Be Owed Overtime Wages If I Am Paid A Salary?
What is my employment case worth?